NAFEPA 2023 Scholarship Recipients
- Elizabeth Pinkerton Scholarship (Educator) – Ashley B. Vinson, Elementary Education (AL)
- John A. Pfaff Scholarship (Educator) – Carli Hope Hutchison, Integrated Social Studies Education (OH)
- Stanley McFarland Scholarship – Samiah Lewis, Psychology (SC)
- Iva McCants Scholarship – Emalee Mann, Biomedical Engineering (SC)
NAFEPA 2023 Scholarship Information
2023 Scholarship Information
The National Association of Federal Education Program Administrators (NAFEPA) offers four scholarships annually. The scholarships are named in honor of Iva McCants, Stanley McFarland, John Pfaff and Elizabeth Pinkerton. All of these individuals contributed their time and talents to move NAFEPA forward as a professional organization.
Student Eligibility Criteria:
- High school students who are on track to graduate by the conclusion of the 2022-23 academic year are eligible to apply for the NAFEPA scholarships.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a public school district or charter school (public school academy) with at least one current NAFEPA member. (Contact the State’s NAFEPA Representative for the State’s NAFEPA membership directory.)
Candidates are to submit applications to the State’s NAFEPA Representative by a date determined by each State. (See the link above for contact information for each state’s NAFEPA representative.)
NAFEPA Awardees will be announced at the Spring Conference in March 2023. All candidates will be notified of the results following the conference.