As a member of the National Association of Federal Education Program Administrators (NAFEPA) the following benefits are available through the NAFEPA organization and/or NAFEPA partners.
- On the first Wednesday of each month, the NAFEPA Connection newsletter written by national policy experts David Deschryver and Doug Mesecar is provided to all members. It contains 3-4 short articles focused on federal education grant administration issues, the implementation of ESSA, as well as other national policy trends and relevant federal regulatory and funding updates
- On the third Wednesday of each month, a short NAFEPA Connection video featuring David and Doug is provided to all members discussing federal and national education topics. The videos are less than 10 minutes in length Access to the NAFEPA Members Only section of the webpage and the resources posted there
- An annual NAFEPA conference held in Washington DC each spring featuring presenters and exhibitors focused on the efforts of those who administer and manage federal education programs.
- Opportunities for scholarships for NAFEPA member’s district students.
- Opportunities for state and national leadership recognition.
- Firm consulting services are available to NAFEPA members at a discounted hourly rate through a separate consulting agreement with Whiteboard.
Brustein and Manasevit, PLLC
- Speaking engagement services to state affiliates of NAFEPA at a discounted rate, to be negotiated between Brustein & Manasevit and the state affiliates directly, depending on individual state requests.
NAFEPA is proud to be a partner with the groups listed above
and has provided direct links to them.
Begin/Renew your NAFEPA subscription today and gain access to a network of federal education professionals and up-to-the-minute information on federal legislation and issues.
If you are not a member, please consider joining our organization today.
NAFEPA needs your support and participation to continue to offer high-quality content. For more information, call Bobby Burns at 1-888-NAFEPA or email at email@example.com.
NAFEPA Membership $ 100 /yr
- Rate: $100.00/Subscriber
- Subscription year is one (1) year from the date you join.