As a member of the National Association of Federal Education Program Administrators (NAFEPA) the following benefits are available through the NAFEPA organization and/or NAFEPA partners.
- A weekly newsletter that keeps our members up to date on the most current issues in federal education.
- NAFEPA webinars, led by David DeSchryver of Whiteboard Advisors and other guest presenters, that provide discussion opportunities about current federal education issues.
- Access to the NAFEPA Members Only section of the webpage and the resources posted there.
- An annual NAFEPA conference held in Washington DC each spring featuring presenters and exhibitors focused on the efforts of those who administer and manage federal education programs.
- Opportunities for scholarships for NAFEPA member's district students.
- Opportunities for state and national leadership recognition.
Thompson Information Services
- Discounts on new purchases (print materials only) of Thompson products made by NAFEPA members using a member’s only code.
- Firm consulting services available to NAFEPA members at a discounted hourly rate through a separate consulting agreement with Whiteboard.
Brustein and Manasevit, PLLC
- Speaking engagement services to state affiliates of NAFEPA at a discounted rate, to be negotiated between Brustein & Manasevit and the state affiliates directly, depending on individual state requests.
- Opportunities for NAFEPA members to participate in focus group events at the NAFEPA conference that impacts LRP products and educational issues important to NAFEPA.
- A free trial of specific LRP products to NAFEPA members.
NAFEPA is proud to be a partner with the groups listed above
and has provided a direct link to them on the NAFEPA website- nafepa.ofg.
Begin/Renew your NAFEPA subscription today and gain access to a network of federal education professionals and up-to-the-minute information on federal legislation and issues.
If you are not a member, please consider joining our organization today.
Sign up now below.
Subscription year is one (1) year from the date you join.
NAFEPA needs your support and participation to continue to offer high-quality content. For more information, call Bobby Burns at (256) 310-9293 or email at email@example.com.